- Position sought: Lake Zurich Village Board of Trustees
- Party Affiliation: Lake Zurich Vision
- Personal: Age: 38; Lake Zurich resident for 12 years.
- Family: Husband: Geoff; two sons ages 11 and 10.
- Related experience: Treasurer and active volunteer of the Carolyn Gable Expect A Miracle Foundation in Lake Zurich which helps children of single working parents by paying for their extra curricular activities such as team sports, dance, music lesions, swim lessons, etc.
Why She Wants to Serve: I am raising a young family and feel it is time for me to become more involved in the community as my children get older. Lake Zurich has been voted one of the top places to raise a family; we need to continue to live up to that.
There are some very tough decisions coming forward in the village and I feel with my experience in running a company, I will be able to bring creative leadership, new ideas, a positive attitude and out of the box thinking to the Village Board.
I have no personal agenda; my goal is to listen to what our residents and local businesses have to say and work on bringing their concerns or ideas to the table.