At first glance, Touch of Sweets Bakery seems to be non-descript, a typical bakery. However, within this modern building lies a storied past. Owner Irena Ocenas has worked in bakeries her entire life. She worked for family bakeries in Europe when growing up, was trained by a French pastry chef when she came to America, and has headed major successful bakeries in Chicago. Touch of Sweets creates everything it sells from scratch and has been very successful with custom-made, three-dimensional and traditional cakes for weddings, holidays and other events. Aside from a wide variety of pastries for sale, Touch of Sweets also brews its own coffee. Touch of Sweets... "Where Divine Meets Sophistication."
- Fax: 847-438-4331
- Hours: Tue - Sat, 9am - 5pm; Sun, 9am - 1pm
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is at street level.
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- General services: Catering, Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Specialties: Wedding cakes, specialty cakes, European tarts, pastries, home brewed coffee
- Parking: Free lot