Sonic Drive-In is a fast food joint that allows you to relive previous generations of fast food. There is no formal interior seating, as you are expected to pull up in your car, order your food, and then wait for one of the employees to rollerskate up to your car and deliver your order.
If you want to eat there, you're certainly able to. Otherwise, you can be on your way. There are also some sheltered outdoor tables to use in comfortable weather.
- Fax: 847-550-0681
- Hours: Daily, 6am -midnight
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Store Credit Card, Visa
- Products: Breakfast, lunch, dinner and snack meals
- General services: Eat-in, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Menu link: www.sonicdrivein.com/home.jsp#/menu
- Specialties: Fast food
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: American
- Signature dishes: Burgers and Coneys are our specialty. They also go great with our sundaes and shakes.
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: The SONIC Burger. Sure, it's basic, but it represents what we started with.
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Number of tables: 10
- Features: Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner, Kids' Menu, Lunch, Outdoor seating
- Atmosphere: Fun, Late-night
- Dress code: Casual