My Flavor It! Place
Visitors to this shop on East Main St. can enjoy the house's signature Hawaiian shaved ice or other frozen treats, and they have 32 flavors from which to choose, including sugar-free varieties. Among the flavors that can be added to the shaved ice and ice cream offerings are pink grapefruit, red raspberry, and mango. My Flavor It! Place has been in this location since 2009, and is owned by Anna Razes and her children, Bobby and Cally Razes. The bright, cheery interior features a small arcade; outdoor seating is also available.
- Hours: Summer hours: Daily, 12pm - 10pm. Fall season hours: Mon - Fri, 2:30pm - 9pm; Sat - Sun, 12pm - 10pm. Closed in winter.
- Handicap Accessible: Bathroom accessible
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Frozen confections
- Food & dining options: Sugar-free
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Menu link: www.myflavoritplace.com/menu.html
- Specialties: Malts, milk shakes, smoothies, cones, sundaes
- ATM: No
- Parking: On-street: free
- Private events: Yes
- What makes this community special?: It's a very family-friendly place. Children love to come here. A lot of the high school students stop by after school.
- Cuisine: Dessert / Ice Cream
- Signature dishes: Hawaiian shaved ice, which is like a snow cone, but fluffier
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Number of tables: 9
- Features: Kids' Menu, Outdoor seating, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: casual