Melon Ink Screen Print
Melon Ink Screen Print is a family-owned and operated business in Lake Zurich, located in the Lake Zurich Industrial Park, behind the 7-Eleven on Route 22 & Oakwood Roads. This company has been serving the Lake Zurich community since 1995, by offering screen printing, custom embroidery, vinyl die cuts, heat press transfers, direct-to-garment printing and promotional products.
Andrew Malinowski and Nancy Needham produce everything in-house and run this family-owned business hands-on. Melon Ink currently handles the screen printing needs of schools, businesses, groups and individuals.
- Fax: 847-540-8477
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 10am - 6pm
- Handicap Accessible: Entrance is level, there are no steps or stairs inside the store.
- Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Founding Date: Aug 01 1995
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Paypal, Personal Check, Visa
- Services: Delivery, Gift certificates, Repair, Shipping
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Original design / hand-made?: Yes
- Part of a chain: No
- Tailoring: No
- What's your most popular item?: t-shirts
- 24-hour: No
- Self-service: No