Long Grove Village Tavern
Long Grove Village Tavern is a restaurant and bar located on Old McHenry Rd.
Long Grove Village Tavern offers patrons a wide range of items, including selections of appetizers, chicken, sandwiches, salads, entrees, steak, seafood and more. Long Grove Village Tavern has an extensive wine and beer list, including micro, craft and draft beers as well as blush, white and red wines from places like California, France and Australia.
Some specialty items from the menu include skirt steak, roasted chicken, onion rings, sweet potato fries, crispy chicken salad, burgers, Cajun chicken, lamb chops, pork ribs, jumbo shrimp and much more.
Long Grove Village Tavern also offers live entertainment six nights a week, including regular music guests playing blues, rock and other selections. The tavern also offers private party services for up to 75 people, including for holiday parties, corporate meetings or events, bridal showers and any other special occasion.
- Hours: Lunch: Mon, 11:30am - 3pm; Wed - Sun, 11:30am - 5pm; Tue, closed. Dinner: Mon, 5pm - 9pm; Wed - Thu, Sun, 5pm - 9pm; Fri - Sat, 5pm - 10pm; Tue, closed.
- Parking: Free lot
- Payments accepted: Cash, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in
- Menu link: villagetavernoflonggrove.com/menu.html
- Specialties: Lunch, dinner, appetizers, chicken, sandwiches, salads
- Cuisine: American, Bar Food
- Signature dishes: Skirt steak, roasted chicken, ravioli, mild wings, potato skins, veggie basket, onion rings, sweet potato fries, crispy chicken salad, burgers, Cajun chicken, lamb chops, pork ribs, jumbo shrimp
- Features: Dinner, Group-friendly, Lunch, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene