Lake Zurich Area Chamber of Commerce
The Lake Zurich Area Chamber of Commerce is local with a regional focus and serves member businesses in the communities of Lake Zurich, Deer Park, Hawthorn Woods, Kildeer, Long Grove and North Barrington. There are more than 500 Chamber members who participate in numerous business-related and charitable activities throughout the area on a regular basis. Member benefits include economic opportunities, Chamber advocacy, a climate of growth and success, and opportunities to make a difference through important community issues. The office is located on the third floor of the Chase Bank building.
- Fax: 847-438-5574
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 8:30am - 5pm; Sat and Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: ADA compliant building
- Founding Date: May 20 1915
- What makes this community special?: "Many things, but it's the residents," said Dale Perrin, Executive Director, Lake Zurich Area Chamber of Commerce.
- Parking: Free lot
- Mission: To enhance the economic vitality of our members and communities.
- Annual dues: Range from $240-$500, annually.
- Membership requirements: Must be a legal legitimate business.
- Meetings: Monthly, Quarterly, Weekly