Kobe Japanese Restaurant
Husband and wife Chris and Kwang Yoo opened Kobe Japanese Restaurant 13 years ago. Photographs of smiling customers adorn the walls. In classic Japanese steak-house fashion, patrons sit on stools around open grills and watch chefs crack jokes while deftly chopping up meat and vegetables and doing tricks with the food.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 4:30pm - 10pm; Fri, Sat, 4:30pm - 11pm; Sun, 4:30pm - 9pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, Visa
- General services: Eat-in
- Parking: Free lot
- What makes this community special?: "We love it here," said Kwang Yoo, who has owned Kobe Japanese Restaurant in Lake Zurich for 13 years. "The people are friendly and gentle."
- Cuisine: Japanese / Sushi
- Signature dishes: Steak and sushi
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Steak
- Price level: $$
- Features: Dinner, Kids' Menu
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Casual