The company's offices and manufacturing are located in Lake Zurich's main industrial park. Johnson Bag Company is run by Doreen Taylor, making it a certified women's business enterprise. Manufacture and distribution of plastic (polyethylene) bags of all types are the core of the business. Key markets are FDA-approved plastic bags for food, and fishing tackle bags. Plain and printed bags are produced here. Related packaging and shipping supplies are also offered, such as tape, stretch wrap, etc.
- Hours: Manufacturing: Mon - Fri: 6 am - 4:30 pm.; Office: Mon - Fri: 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
- Handicap Accessible: Ramp from parking lot to office-level sidewalk
- Founding Date: Aug 01 1959
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Parking: Free lot
- Packing material sold: Yes