Homerun Sports and Fitness features 12 hitting tunnels and six coin-operated batting machines inside its large facility at the corner of Route 22 and Main Street. The atmosphere is friendly and the space is well- lit. Owner Todd Mueller is proud of the college athletes who have practiced here, and features newspaper clippings of several of them on a hallway wall between the offices and the practice area. Birthday parties and other private events can be held here.
- Fax: 847-540-5546
- Hours: Mon - Thur, 2 - 9pm; Fri, 2 - 7:30pm; Sat, Sun, 10am - 5pm
- Handicap Accessible: There is handicapped parking as well as restroom facilities.
- Founding Date: Sep 18 2008
- What makes this community special?: It's a growing community with young families.
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Membership info: Memberships range from $375 for a one-year individual membership to $600 for a one-year family membership with five free lessons.
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Class Schedule Link: dev.homerunsportsandfitness.com/classes/
- Facilities: Baseball/softball fields, Basketball courts, Gym
- Facility types: Indoor
- Features: Food/drink, Vending machines
- Restrictions: No alcohol, No pets, No smoking