Go Hardball Training Academy
Go Hardball Training Academy is for baseball and softball enthusiasts of all ages, skill levels and men, women, boys and girls.
The facility is run by experienced and familiar instructors Tony Feo, president founder and director of operations; Kate Mitchum, vice president, co-founder and ACE certified personal trainer; and Jimmy Karr, director of player development. In addition, they are all accomplished baseball players.
They have been working with Lake Zurich area players for several years in town before recently establishing the physical location of the academy.
Go Hardball offers programs, lessons, team and personal training and video analysis. Programs offered include: basics, rookies, all-skills, pitching, speed and agility and power yoga. Winter baseball camps are available.
Batting cage rentals and memberships also are available.
- Fax: 847-393-0123
- Hours: 12:00pm-8pm, Monday-Friday and 10am-5pm, Saturday; Sunday by appointment
- Founding Date: Saturday, Oct. 30, 2010
- What makes this community special?: "Their loyal support to local businesses and organizations," said Kate Mitchum, vice president and founder. and their commitment to area athletic programs."
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Paypal, Personal Check, Visa
- Discounts: Group/family, Volume/season
- Membership info: Offering two different membership levels. Stop in for details.
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Genders: Mixed
- Schedule [link]: www.gohardball.com/programs.php
- Facility types: Indoor
- Restrictions: No alcohol, No outside food, No pets, No smoking
- Features: Cardio (bicycle), Cardio (tread mill), Strength (free weights)
- Services: Classes, Fitness assessment, Personal training
- Classes/programs: Aerobics, Body sculpting, Pilates, Weight loss, Yoga
- Services: Cardio training, Endurance, Fitness assessment, Flexibility, Rehabilitation, Strength training, Weight loss
- Regular classes: Youth and adult classes offered.
- What is your training philosophy?: We strive to make baseball and softball accessible to atheletes of all ages and abilities. Our goal is to provide a positive environment in which to train, encourage and advance our athletes in their pursuit of learning the game of baseball.