This YMCA is a community-driven charity organization that provides activities for children and families. Joining this organization allows you to make use of all the programs and facilities available.
The Y emphasizes good life choices and high self-esteem throughout the facility.
- Fax: 847-438-4605
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 5am - 10pm; Sat, 5:30am - 6pm; Sun, 8am - 5pm
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Membership info: http://www.fogliaymca.org/programs/membership.php
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- What's the best time of day to visit the gym?: The best time to go is early morning.
- Features: Cardio (bicycle), Cardio (elliptical), Cardio (stair master), Cardio (tread mill), Sauna, Steam room, Strength (free weights), Strength (machines)
- Services: Classes, Fitness assessment, Personal training
- Classes/programs: Aerobics, Martial arts, Pilates, Weight loss, Yoga
- Restrictions: No alcohol, No pets, No smoking
- Number of lanes in the pool: 6
- Diving: Yes