Eng's Tea House
Eng's Tea House is situated just across the street from the village's beautiful namesake lake. Eng's menu is extensive, featuring at least 34 Cantonese selections including Kung Pao Chicken, Shrimp Sai Fon, and Hong Sue Gai. Its knotty pine interior exudes an old-fashioned, inviting warmth. Prices are very reasonable, ranging from $3.30 for a pint of Plain Egg Foo Young to $9.25 for an order of Mongolian Beef.
- Hours: Tue - Thu, 11am - 9pm; Fri, 11am - 10pm; Sat, noon - 10pm; Sun, noon - 9pm; Mon, closed.
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Founding Date: Oct 1 1979
- Payments accepted: Cash, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Chinese, Cantonese and American cuisine; alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Specialties: House specials include Eng's Tea House Steak; Hong Sue Duck or Pineapple Duck; Special Pepper Steak; Sweet and Sour Won Ton; Won Ton Kew.
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: I know most of the customers here. My regulars have been supporting me for 30 years.
- Cuisine: American, Chinese
- Signature dishes: Black Mushroom Chow Mein (pork); Hong Kong Chicken
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Hong Kong Chicken; any of the many Cantonese choices.
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Accepted
- Number of tables: 15
- Features: Dinner, Group-friendly, Lunch, View
- Atmosphere: Fine dining, Fun, Quiet, Romantic
- Dress code: casual