Visitors to the Lake Zurich Dairy Queen can get their ice cream, Blizzard, shake or sundae fix, as well as find novelties such as Dilly bars, and take-home treats like ice cream cakes. But the food offerings are more limited than at some Dairy Queen outlets. This one is decidedly more "treats" than "eats." Hot dogs are available, but those in search of the burgers, chicken strips, wraps and salad offerings to be found at some Dairy Queen restaurants will not find them here. What they will find, along with friendly servers, are the signature vanilla, chocolate and swirl varieties of ice cream, plus 21 Blizzard varieties, and 31 topping choices.
- Hours: 11am - 10pm daily. Hours adjust seasonally.
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Ice cream and frozen treats.
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Sugar-free
- General services: Eat-in, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Menu link: www.dairyqueen.com/us-en/eats-and-treats/
- Specialties: Blizzards, available in 21 varieties.
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: Many young families make Lake Zurich home.
- Cuisine: American, Dessert / Ice Cream, Fast Food
- Signature dishes: Blizzards, sundaes, shakes and ice cream cakes.
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: DQ cones in vanilla, chocolate, vanilla-chocolate swirl or chocolate-dipped – and Blizzards.
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Number of tables: 5
- Features: Dinner, Kids' Menu, Lunch, Outdoor seating
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: casual
- Frozen yogurt: No
- Number of ice cream flavors: 3
- If this community were a flavor, what would it be?: vanilla swirl
- Number of candy varieties: 21