Established as Luke's in 2003, this Route 12 restaurant became Bellaluke's in November 2004. Amidst a lively mix of Route 66 and Betty Boop decor, diners can enjoy everything from original recipe Italian Beefs to a veggie submarine, grilled brats, or hot wings.
- Hours: Drive Thru: Mon-Sat, 10:30 am-10 pm; Sun, 11 am-9 p.m. Dining Room: Mon-Sat, 10:30 am-9:45 pm; Sun, 11 am-8:45 pm
- Handicap Accessible: Parking is available.
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Variety of stadium-fare as well as ethnic foods, such as Philly beefs, sandwiches, burgers, gyros, subs, pasta, chicken wings, soups, salads and sides.
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Specialties: Original Recipe Italian Beefs, Grilled Italian Sausages, Vienna Beef Hot Dogs
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: The community cares about its kids. Bellalukes is among many Lake Zurich businesses that support the local schools as well as youth programs like Little League.
- Cuisine: American, Burgers, Diner, Italian, Sandwiches
- Signature dishes: Bella's Cheddar (an Italian Beef with cheddar cheese on a croissant); Mama's Gravy & Pasta; and Hammer's Hot Wings
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Hot Italian Beefs
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Number of tables: 14
- Features: Catering, Dinner, Kids' Menu, Lunch, Outdoor seating
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Casual