Batteries Plus is a chain, and the Lake Zurich store is one of more than 400 stores nationwide. It is independently-owned. Here, you can find batteries for all types of vehicles and products, such as toys, consumer electronics, power tools and more. Whether it's a battery for a watch or for a truck, you're likely to find it here. All common types of batteries are sold here (alkaline, lithium ion, etc.) in addition to battery chargers and accessories.
Located on the west side of Route 12, just north of Route 22, the parking lot for Batteries Plus is only accessible from southbound Route 12 lanes only.
- Fax: 847-550-6452
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 9am - 8pm; Sat, 9am - 6pm; Sun, 10am - 5pm
- Handicap Accessible: Ramp to store level sidewalk
- Founding Date: Aug 01 1988
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Batteries, battery chargers and accessories
- Parking: Free lot
- Vehicle types: ATVs, Cars, Jet skis, Motorcycles, Scooters, Trucks
- Parts: Battery
- What is the most common tip you give to drivers to avoid repair?: Use a trickle charger on a car battery that's being stored for more than a month or so.