Named after the pagan god of wine, drama and fertility, the decor of Bacchus Nibbles is made up of 6,000 bottles of wine. The interior is dark, lit by a few lamps. The cuisine is a mix of French, Italian and American.
"The bar stays open until the last customer walks out," said Matt Hawe, owner.
- Hours: Restaurant: daily, 11:30am - 10:30pm; Bar: daily, 11:30am - 2am
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- Specialties: Wine from around the world. A bottle of wine starts at $22 and goes as high as $300.
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: American, French, Italian
- Price level: $$
- Executive chef: Leo
- Number of tables: 34
- Features: Dinner, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene, Elegant, Fine dining, Late-night, Quiet, Romantic