Spring Break vacation is fast approaching and I want to help make it your best family vacation ever. Our family travels a lot so over the years I’ve put together some tips and ideas on how to make your trip less stressful and way more fun.
So whether you are driving, flying, headed the beach, going skiing, sailing on a cruise, or visiting grandparents, here are some tried and true ideas to help you travel with ease this Spring Break. Think of it as your Ultimate Guide to Family Travel Adventures!
- Download our Free Family Vacation Packing List so you don’t forget anything at home.
- Taking baby to see Grandma and Grandpa for the first time? Read Baby Proofing On the Go.
- Plan Ahead for a Successful Family Trip and check out these resources to make your trip easier.
- Have some sullen family members who are just too cool to enjoy a family vacation? Read these Tips for Planning Vacations with Teens & Tweens.
Make it Fun!
- Have some vacation inspired fun with the kids BEFORE you even leave on vacation – 7 Ways to Have Fun Before the Vacation Even Begins.
- Keep the kids amused on the plane or in the car with these Kids Travel Boredom Bag Ideas.
Who’s Up for a Road Trip?
- Make sure you have these items in the car – Family Road Trip Essentials.
- My friend Cindy at OntheGoChicago.com shares these tips to plan your rest stops to add a little fun and history to the trip – Looking for Americana at Every Stop.
- By doing a little homework ahead of time you can Plan to Enjoy your Family Road Trip.
Leaving on an Airplane?
- Don’t let delays and crowds at the airport ruin your trip. Here’s How to Have Fun in the Airport with Kids.
What are your best family travel tips? What keeps your kids amused while traveling?