It’s going to be a busy week in Wauconda. Lots of fun activities, so make sure to write these down and tell all your friends. Wauconda is where you need to be this week!!
Ready, set GO!
1) WEDNESDAY – January 30th, due to popular demand Beyond the Garden is bringing back “Soap Making” class. I attended the first class, I have to tell you it was a blast! Make a girls-night-out out of it, $20 per person. Class starts at 6:30pm.
2) WEDNESDAY – January 30th, is our usual offering of Open Mic held at Middleton’s on Main. Fun starts at 9pm.
4) SATURDAY – February 2nd, GLX Great Lakes SnoCross Racing at Deacon’s Bar and Grill at The Golf Farm. All Access Pass – $10.00 – 12 & Under – Free. All Military & Students are Half Price!! Event starts at 3pm.
5) SATURDAY – February 2nd, Artist Reception at Bliss Wine & Gifts. Enjoy some lovely wines as you view some amazing art, including specialty glass creations, contemporary paintings, creative lifestyle artwork and more! Get your Valentine’s Day shopping with a special tasting by Anderson’s Candy Shop. 6-9pm.
6) SUNDAY – February 3rd, GLX Great Lakes SnoCross Racing!! Catch the excitement of Snowmobile Racing at Deacon’s Bar and Grill at The Golf Farm. All Access Pass – $10.00 – 12 & Under – Free. All Military & Students are Half Price!! Event starts at noon.
So there you have it ~ lots of fun things to do in Wauconda this week. Do you have any other Events that we’ve missed? Add them in the comments below or add them in our Calendar of Events.
Enjoy the week Wauconda!
* We strongly recommend you contact each Event venue host in case of change or cancellation from original postings.