Patch will help be your guide as you become a tourist in your town. Whether you're new to town or want to explore the city you've loved for years, we're here to show you what there is to see.
Check back to Lake Zurich Patch daily to see what excursion is next. We will feature stories, photos and videos showing off the best of Lake Zurich. And you can tell us what you love about Lake Zurich, and we'll include it as part of our project.
We hope this project encourages you to shop local, eat local and be local. Patch wants to show you how much your own town has to offer.
And although everything will appear this week, it's not going anywhere. This page will remain a resource for you all year long. Whenever you're hosting visitors or need a Saturday activity, come back to this page.
TODAY: Revisit your younger days when you hopped in the car, started the engine and drove off in search of something fun. The Sunday Patch Passport maps out where you can Venture Out on a 15-, 30- or 60-minute drive from your home. You won’t want to miss these unique stops on our trip.
- Venture Out: Genesee Theatre
- Venture Out: Woodstock Square
- Venture Out: Alpaca Farm
Did you miss one of our features this week? Check them out here:
- Hidden Gem: Mainstreet Art Center
- Patch Passport: Kid-Friendly Fun At Monkey Joe's
- Patch Passport: Kid-Friendly Fun - Color Me Mine
- Patch Passport: Travel Back In Time
- Patch Passport: A Little Bit Of Paradise At Spa Soma
- Patch Passport: Treasure Hunt at Diamond Fresh Seafood
- Patch Passport: Dining Around The World
Are you looking to explore other nearby towns? Make Patch your guide for all your visits with the following passports:
- Your Patch Passport to Cary
- Your Patch Passport to Crystal Lake
- Your Patch Passport to Huntley
- Your Patch Passport to Lake in the Hills
- Go Back To Your Patch Passport to Lake Zurich
Tell us what you love about Lake Zurich in the comments and recommend this article to your friends on Facebook by clicking the button at the top of the story.