CLC to Offer Information Sessions on Business, Nanoscience
Extended office hours available for spring semester registration.
Information sessions on how to prepare for careers in business and nanoscience will be offered by the College of Lake County this month prior to the start of spring semester. CLC faculty and staff will present information on career outlook and salaries as well as the educational preparation (associate degrees and certificates) available at CLC to prepare for successful careers.
Registration is not required to attend an information session. Schedule information is subject to change; before attending an info session, please confirm the time, date and location by checking the CLC website at www.clcillinois.edu for any changes. The following academic programs will present information sessions; locations are on the CLC Grayslake Campus, 19351 W. Washington St., unless noted:
- Administrative Office Systems on Tuesday, Jan. 10 from 6:30-7:30 p.m. in room T215.
- Computer Information Technology on Tuesday, Jan. 10 from 6-7 p.m. in room T217.
- Electronic Information Technology: Friday, Jan. 20 from 6:30-7:30 p.m. in room T238.
- Hospitality and Culinary Management on Thursday, Jan. 12 from 5:30-7 p.m. at Lake County High Schools Technology Campus, HST 111.
- Massage Therapy: Tuesday, Jan. 10 at noon in room R220, Southlake Campus, Vernon Hills.
- Medical Assisting and Phlebotomy: Tuesday, Jan. 24 at 9 a.m. at the Lakeshore Campus, Waukegan.
- Paralegal Studies on Tuesday, Jan. 10 from 7-8 p.m. in room T131.
In early January, CLC campuses will offer extended hours to help students register for spring classes. Grayslake campus spring enrollment office hours for the weeks of Jan. 3-8 and Jan. 9-14, 2012 are as follows: Jan. 3-5 and Jan. 9-14, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.; Friday, Jan. 6 and 13 from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.; Saturday, Jan. 7 and 14 from 8 a.m. to noon for the offices of admissions and records, bookstore, cashier, counseling and academic advising, financial aid, health center and learning assistance center. The CLC Bookstore at Grayslake will also be open Saturday, Jan. 21 from 8 a.m. to noon.
Academic division offices will be open at Grayslake on Saturday, Jan. 14 from 8 a.m. to noon in addition to regular weekday hours. Lakeshore Campus Student Services Center in Waukegan will have extended hours Monday through Thursday from 8 a.m. to 8:30 p.m. and on Saturday, Jan. 14 and 21 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. The Southlake Campus in Vernon Hills will have extended hours Monday through Thursdays from 8 a.m. to 8:30 p.m. and Saturday, Jan. 14 and 21 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Offices will reopen on Tuesday, Jan. 3 at 8 a.m.
For more information, visit www.clcillinois.edu or call (847) 543-2090. To apply for admission to CLC, visit www.clcillinois.edu/applic.htm. To register online (after completing CLC’s admission process) visit www.clcillinois.edu/selfserv.htm. Spring classes begin Tuesday, Jan. 17. Full information is available online at www.clcillinois.edu/spring. For assistance on how to apply and enroll, call (847) 543-2090.
This information was provided by CLC.