JEWEL-OSCO Assists Hosts with Planning Holiday Events
Tis the season to be jolly and party, party, party!
During the coming weeks, a wide array of holiday parties and special events will be held in Lake Zurich, including everything from Christmas dinners and parties to Hanukkah dinners, Kwanzaa parties, and New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day celebrations.
However, many hosts will have little time and few helpers to pull off these festive events. That’s where local grocery stores, such as JEWEL-OSCO, can help.
At JEWEL-OSCO, party and dinner planners can:
- Order a complete ham, turkey or prime rib dinner from the retailer‘s Chef’s Kitchen. Each dinner serves up to eight people. Shoppers can place their orders in advance, pick them up and have a meal ready to serve in less than two hours.
- Buy or order ready-to-serve platters of assorted fresh vegetables, cheeses, meats, deviled eggs, antipasto, shrimp and assorted appetizers.
- Choose from a large selection of grilled or fried chicken, fresh salads and side dishes from the Chef’s Kitchen and the store’s deli section.
- Find a wide array of fresh fruit baskets and bowls and fresh-cut flower bouquets to instantly decorate the table or other event setting.
- Order custom-made decorated cakes and cupcakes from the bake shop.
“During the holidays, our stores can serve as the chief assistant for many Lake Zurich party planners,” said Karen May, JEWEL-OSCO External Communications Manager. “Our customers can visit their neighborhood stores and find almost everything they need to pull off festive and successful holiday events.”
To learn more, visit http://www.jewelosco.com/departments/party-planning.jsp